Earth System Science & Environmental Engineering (ESE)
This is Bachelor of Engineering (BE) program in Earth System Science and Environmental Engineering (ESE). The ESE program is accredited as an environmental engineering program by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET.
Three tracks are offered:
- Energy and Environment;
- Remote Sensing and Environment;
- Water Resources and Environment.
For more details please see
or please visit ESE Webpage
Environment Earth System Science (EESS)
Environmental Earth System Science (EESS) is Bachelor of Science (BS) program that offers three tracks:
- Environmental Chemistry
- Hydrology and climate
- Ecosystems and Environmental Science.
For Curriculum , click here
Earth Systems and Environmental Science & Technology (ESEST)
The Master's Degree in Earth Systems and Environmental Science and Technology is an innovative graduate degree designed to allow students to pursue advanced training and excel in science. It provides students with diverse educational backgrounds and perspectives in Earth science and Earth systems. The program is registered by The State Education Department.
A Master's Degree in Earth Systems and Environmental Science and Technology requires minimum 30 credits, including
- 4 required courses covering core topics (12 credits)
- 2 distribution courses (6 credits)
- 3 courses in a specific area of concentration (9 credits)
- Final project: Internship with an employer in industry, government, or non-profit organization (3 credits)
The concentrations in the following areas:
- Water Resources Engineering Management
- Climate and Remote Sensing
- Geo-informatics and GIS
Each of the concentrations requires a core of courses specific to it plus technical electives.
- Full-time : 2 academic semesters
- Part-time: 4 academic semesters
For more information please visit the ESEST webpage.