Adjunct Professor at Tecnologico de Santo Domingo
Civil Engineer specialized in Water Resources and experienced in the planning, design, and construction management of civil development projects including:
- Urban, commercial, and industrial development projects.
- Design, construction, and operation of several w/ww treatment plants.
- Advanced hydrology and hydraulic analysis, modeling, and design.
- Costs estimation.
- Field work.
- Design of water distribution systems, wastewater sewer systems, and stormwater sewer systems.
- Engineering analysis, plans, specifications, and drawings (CAD 2D/3D and BIM).
- Advanced spatial and temporal data analysis on ArcGIS, Matlab, and SPSS.